Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"Don't web-window shop, it's dangerous"

10 years ago, when the world wide web was not as intense at it is right now, I considered window shopping as dangerous. When I was 18 (ahhh the good ol days) there was never a time after work where I would go straight home, heck no. I would go straight to the mall or to wherever there are people to flaunt around my new outfit. Yes I know I was both conceited and was totally an attention whore. Man, how things have change, now I don't even want to be the center of attention. Anyway the point is now web-window shopping is also dangerous. How many times have I told myself that I will not buy a certain Rebecca Minkoff or Helmut Lang and that I'd rather wait and hope it goes on sale soon. Countless and more often than not I end up buying them anyway. Well I don't have to suffer or be guilty alone, I am sharing my current infatuations with everyone. Let me know if we have the same obsessions right now. Some I know I wouldn't be able to afford but I still dream about it. lol




Rebecca Minkoff's Fall 2013


Robert Rodriguez Fall 2013 & Spring 2014

Love,
Patsy

No comments:

Post a Comment